Schedule, Clothing, Equipment, Location
- 2 yoga classes per week for 8 weeks (16 classes of 75 minutes each for a total of 20 hours)
- The exact times and days still need to be determined based on what will be most convenient for most people. We will update this information when we have it.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time so you can set up your mat, change if needed, and just “land.”
- Every 2 weeks, we will hold a 30 minute focus group at the end of our class to get feedback from you on your experience of the classes, how you feel in between classes, and anything you might want to share with us.
- Wear light clothing. Leggings/shorts/knickers and a fitted top with no sleeves are ideal.
- Wear clothing and accessories that will stay secure during inversions.
- We know this may be challenging. Remember, your appearance is of no importance in this environment. We only care about how your mind and your body work.
- Bring your own yoga mat. Chose a high quality mat for stability. We can advise you on what we think is best.
- Bring a small towel. It is normal, and desirable, to sweat during class.
Water & food
- Bring your own water and snacks
- Hydrate well before classes, we will encourage you to stay focussed during classes and not interrupt your practice to drink
- Eat at least 2 hours before class so your stomach is empty when you practice.
- Make sure you do eat something so you don’t “run on empty” during the classes.
- The yoga classes are offered at the “Breathe Pilates and Fitness”
- 420 Kildare Rd. Unit 101, Windsor, ON